Organic fertilizer dryer, chicken manure dryer, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure dryer - Henan Hongxing

波多野结衣在线

Your current location is: Home page > Product Center > Dryer equipment >Organic fertilizer dryer
Product search:
 Organic fertilizer dryer

Organic fertilizer dryer

Natural organic fertilizer can be used to produce feed, organic fertilizer and plant culture medium after being processed by dryer. The utilization value is very high. For example, chicken manure can be used to produce fish food after drying in a dryer. Cow dung, sheep dung can be used for production after drying

Organic fertilizer dryer

Natural organic fertilizer can be used to produce feed, organic fertilizer and plant culture medium after being processed by dryer. The utilization value is very high. If chicken manure is dried by a dryer, it can be used to produce fish food. Cow manure and sheep manure can be used to produce organic fertilizer after drying.

 Organic fertilizer dryer

Organic fertilizer dryer can directly dry materials with water content up to 70% - 80% to 13% safe storage moisture at one time. The whole process is carried out in a closed system, so as to reduce the environmental pollution during drying. The equipment is mainly composed of heat source, feeding machine, feeding machine, rotary drum, discharging machine, material crushing device, induced draft fan, unloader and power distribution cabinet; after the dehydrated wet materials are added into the cattle manure dryer, the materials are evenly dispersed in the dryer and fully contacted with hot air, which speeds up the heat and mass transfer of drying. In the process of drying, the material is discharged from the other section of the dryer with a star shaped discharge valve under the action of the inclined plate and thermal quality.

According to the characteristics of high humidity and high temperature of animal manure, the Red Star dryer was specially modified to make it more suitable for drying animal manure.

Application and characteristics of organic fertilizer dryer

The product of bio organic fertilizer dryer is made of fresh chicken and pig manure, which does not contain any chemical components. However, the digestion capacity of chicken and pig is poor, which can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the feces, so that the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components. Chicken manure dryer not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contribution to environmental protection project of human beings.

 Organic fertilizer dryer

Drying technology of organic fertilizer dryer

The drying process of organic fertilizer dryer is suitable for large, medium and small-sized chicken farms and areas with developed breeding industry. According to the requirements of drying products, different heat sources can be used. Such as heat conduction furnace, hot air furnace, hot air furnace, hot air furnace, hot air furnace, etc. The machine is suitable for chicken manure, duck manure, livestock manure and slaughtering waste with water content less than 65%. It is good for developing feed resources, reducing feeding costs and reducing environmental pollution. Specific process, please consult online customer service!

Organic fertilizer dryer manufacturer

Henan Hongxing Mining Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in Zhengzhou City, Henan Province. Is a large organic fertilizer dryer manufacturer, the production of organic fertilizer dryer with reasonable layout, easy installation and other advantages. Organic fertilizer dryer price is reasonable, welcome new and old customers to visit and purchase.

Address of organic fertilizer dryer manufacturer: No.8 Tanxiang Road, Henan Zhengzhou high tech Industrial Development Zone, China.

Related products

  •  Sand Dryer
    Sand Dryer
  •  Hot air dryer
    Hot air dryer
  •  indirect dryer
    indirect dryer
  •  Rotary Dryer
    Rotary Dryer
Copyright (c) 2015-2016 address: No.8 Tanxiang Road, high tech Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province